Medicare Supplement Plan G
Medicare supplement Plan G is generally one of the more cost-effective solutions for Medicare beneficiaries who prefer Medicare supplement coverage. It’s also one of the most popular plans of choice and for good reason. Medicare supplement Plan G covers everything except the Part B Deductible.
As you can see in the graphic above, Medicare supplement Plan G will provide you with cost-effective coverage for the following expenses.
- Medicare Part A coinsurance for inpatient hospital stays including an additional 365 days after your Medicare benefits are exhausted.
- Medicare Part B coinsurance for doctors and outpatient medical services.
- Medicare Part A copayment for hospice service.
- The first three pints of blood needed for any medical procedure.
- Medicare copayment for stays in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Part A deductible.
- Part B Excess Charges.
- 80% of Foreign Travel Emergency up to a lifetime benefit of $50,000.